Africa Christian Textbooks (ACTS)
ACTS is a registered Trust. Our goal is to provide theological books to Bible students and pastors across East Africa. We sell books that are Evangelical and relevant to the African context. We make the books as affordable as possible.
What books are available?
We have over 3000 titles in stock at our bookshop at Nairobi Evangelical Graduate School of Theology (NEGST). We provide books that cover Systematic Theology, the Doctrine of God, the Doctrine of Christ, The Holy Spirit, the Doctrine of the Bible, Interpretation, the Doctrine of Sin and Salvation, the Church and Worship, the Last Things, Church History, the Christian Life, Pastoral Ministry, Evangelism and Mission, Ethics, and more!
Some examples of the books we stock (prices valid at time of printing):
- Westminster Shorter Catechism, Kelly – Ksh65
- Know The Truth, Milne – Ksh515
- Knowing God, Packer – Ksh410
- Sovereignty of God, Pink – Ksh240
- The Beginnings, Helm – Ksh230
- Repentance, Watson – Ksh135
- Heaven & Hell, Donnelly – Ksh245
- 2000 Years of Christ’s Power vols 1/2/3, Needham – Ksh450 per volume
- The Christian Ministry, Bridges – Ksh775
- Pastors & Teachers, Prime – Ksh 215
We also stock many commentaries including the following series: Evangelical Press “Welwyn” series, Banner of Truth “Let’s Study” series, IVP “Bible Speaks Today”, “Tyndale” and “Pillar” series, Christian Focus, “Focus on the Bible” series. We also sell a special “Tools for the Job” book set for Ksh950. This is a pack of 14 books!
How can you buy books from ACTS? Visit our bookshop at NEGST, 3 km from the centre of Karen, Nairobi. Email us at [email protected].Print This Page